Thursday, June 29, 2017

Fortunately or unfortunately, I am one of those persons who have to write. It seems I’m always scribbling – or perhaps I should say – tapping the keyboard– to write something, either fiction or nonfiction. The only dry period I ever experienced occurred in the early 70s when I came to Murray after getting my doctorate. My mind seemed worn out from completing my dissertation, and for several years I couldn’t put my mind to writing anything. Then I began writing articles, etc. I even wrote several novels, although I had little hope that a publisher would be interested in them. Self-publishing was years away. I went through my files the other day and discovered that I have about five books completed. Despite my working on new material, I’ll be working some of the old books into the line. Two I especially like: the others, perhaps I’d better think about.


                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment