Saturday, May 13, 2017

About the Video of No Marriages in Heaven

I hope that by now you have been able to see my video on Facebook, advertising my new novel No Marriages in Heaven. Kim Dougall has done a fine job of catching the spirit of the story. Of course, she has to use copyright free photos, music, and film clips. Neither she nor I can afford to hire actors. Hence some discrepancies appear between the figures on the screen and the characters in my story. For instance, Dr. Fell has black hair in my pages but is gray-haired in the photo. Her picture of Earl Hollo is not quite a representation of  how I imagine him but close enough to be meaningful. I do not know where Kim got the film clip of Maggie before my heroine was shot, nor do I know what that the little wisp of smoke-like substance that flutters before her is , but this clip contains an figure that resembles Maggie and captures the feeling of the scene well. Hence, I recommend Kim’s work highly if you wish to have a video made. Her firm’s name is Castelane. It can found on the Internet under that name.

No comments:

Post a Comment