Thursday, October 20, 2016

Book Orders Up and Running

Today I officially launch my on line service to sell my books.  I have had this offer for sometime, but never really made good use of it. Today I made it official.  Go to my website; ken@kyken.com, look on the page that lists available purchases. I list other dealers and then give my prices.  Book prices vary, of course, today. Usually the publisher sets them,  then distributes copies to a dealer at a discount, so the dealers then can charge any price they want, sometimes asking a lesser one that the official price.  I'm selling my books at about the average of the prices I pay for author copies. I'd rather be read than rich!  (Of course, rarely today do books make great profits! ) Hence, the copies I sell should be cheaper than many dealers. Check out this list on my webpage!  I, of course, do not sell ebooks. These will have to be bought elsewhere on line..

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you and pray this brings you all the success you deserve! All the research And time spent putting it all together is amazing to me. You are a genius!!

    ReplyDelete